Thursday, December 01, 2005

blah

today i still feel sick, y'all. not as dead as i felt yesterday but sick nonetheless. i took some dayquil to relieve my symptoms but the downside to that is... i still get drowsy!! wtf? i've always been that way. meds' side effects (right one?) have the most extreme effect on me. once, a friend of mine gave me some midol cause i ran outta motrin (for the fellas... it's a muscle relaxer to reduce cramps). tell me why i was stranded on the couch like a quadriplegic!?!? my dumb ass (at the time) thought it was a pain killer... it relaxed every friggin muscle in my body and i couldn't move a damn place. so "suffice it to say" that all non-drowsy formulas of cold meds make me feel like a truck has hit me and i'm out for the count. ask me how i'm at work typin' this... hell if i know! luck? i guess. maybe providence just can't stand the idea of me being any more poor so it's sent me sleepy hindparts to work (lol). also makes me wonder what would happen to me if i ever needed to take any of the drugs advertised in those dramatic commercials. you know... the ones where everything is in black and white until the main character discovers "the drug" and all of a sudden their whole life is in color... where the man talks all fast and low at the end to warn you of the death that might occur while taking said drug. knowin' me, i'll be the 1 in 5 bizzillion to contract another disease, have the runny anus, AND experience erectile disfunction!! only i have that kinda luck, man :
anyhow... i digressed from the point that i feel icky still and yet had to go on an interview this morning. y'all ain't been prayin' like i asked you too, have you? i didn't feel like i was at my top pimp game while the chick was spewing question after question at me. i was too busy tryna keep my eyes open AND sound halfway intelligent. that's one on the board for the other team... the one blatantly rooting against me.

pish posh... i gotta buck up! the second installment of the double header is tomorrow morning and i should be feeling better for that one (hopefully). y'all better get on your rain dances or mantric chants or whatever y'all need to to help me out on this one.

hotep.
(shout out to mitch... lol)


p.s. (got this from my boi, mike)
http://mike.webic.biz/videos/freshman15.wmv

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, darlin'... i know i said erectile! that's just the point... i DON'T have a penis and i'd still get the muthaflippin side effect! sheesh