Thursday, September 07, 2006

...

(you know how i do) so, here's my random-esque-ness for the week:

  • i'm having a blast
  • i think my brother is the CUTEST thing ever
  • i miss my mom... go figure
  • did i mention i'm having a blast?
  • excitement about (dare i say it) the new house is setting in
  • got my birfday shoes on today
  • i must admit that i will purchase beyonce today :\
  • i have an overwhelming hankering for italian today (lol)... y not?
  • is it me, or is it hot in this office today? i'm betting the former :P (buaahaha...not!)
  • i haven't had rita's in like a week! wtf
  • i had a very interesting debate about abortion with my roomates last night. didn't realize how much my perspective has evolved since i last debated the topic...back in high school when i was a rallying, bra-burning, bleeding liberal.

maybe later...

No comments: