Thursday, November 16, 2006

looking forward to...

ooo... thanksgiving dinner
getting my emotions in order
shit... gettin' my everything in order
performing again
unspoken connection
painting my walls to cover the puppy paw prints
omg! decorating
finding the money to do the aformentioned

~time out~ marvin gaye's "got to give it up" just started playin on my itunes *doing the snake... moving my hips.... snappin' my fingers* "ooo... move it up... turn it 'round... shake it down..."
my bad ~time in~

the GMATs... NOT!!! really just getting them over with
going to atl
moving to houston (don't ask)
a mediterranean cruise
introduction to familiar scent

~fuck~ now it's counting crows... i'm not in the mood for somber-esque-ness

words unsaid
the truth for a change (didn't realize it was so much to ask)
being fine, warm

No comments: