Thursday, January 04, 2007

happy new year wishes & ramblings

  • "searching for self in separate rivers... and ending up in the same waterfall"
  • separation anxiety, though healthy/wonderful in some cases, still sucks ass majorly
  • i'm uber excited about the year to come. for one, i plan to put major life moves in action... securing my future type stuff. for two, things can't be any worse than last friggin year.
  • happy crying spells make me... well... happy!
  • turning over new (life) leaves, while in theory are excellent ideas, doesn't mean shit when you trample all over them :p
  • this year, i will be issuing instant "scram cards" to anything or one that attempts to bring negativity my way or tries to hinder my "progress" in any way, shape, or form.
  • "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities." - Dr. Seuss

oh, and... happy new year, my babies! mwah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Refreshing + genuine = YOU. You're beautiful, Ms.

Unknown said...

thank you most kindly, mr/ms anonymous :) i know i'm genuine in my thoughts, words, and actions... it is all can do to hope others perceive it as such. *giving you a big, gratutitous hug*