Thursday, January 11, 2007

r & r

rantings:

  • why do some folks still try to chump me at my job because i'm the youngest (melaninly endowed) person in the office. "yes," you can walk into my cube and ask me why some process might not be running smoothly. "surely," i can give you my input/perspective as to why. "definitely," i can give you advice on how to rectify it. but, "hell nah, " you can't instruct me to follow through on trying to fix YOUR process gliche. "no," you'll not instruct me to contact this person or that to pass on the resolution. "yeah," i'm YOUR boss and i'm gonna tell you to handle it yourself. and, "you most certainly will not," have any lip. lol. folks be trippin!
  • uhaul & the city of baltimore are in cahoots (sp?) and clearly on a mission to piss me off royally... not feelin it!
  • somehow i've been swindled into starting a 100-crunches-a-day regimen. damn womanly wiles :\

ravings:

  • i'm finally in step with life here. none of this two steps behind business.
  • it'll be spring soon!
  • the vicki's swim catalog is out :p hot damn!
  • gotta love early 90s slow jams (insert your choice of any "public announcement" or "shai" song here).
    bwahaha! some geekbox just called my extension and said he's "in a bit of pinch." lmao! who says that?!
  • i'm "sweet."
  • my baby puppy turned a year old this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A puppy to some = a lion to others