Tuesday, August 22, 2006

butting up against anger (...finally)

i'm developing a "zero tolerance" for folks that cower and lie and/or mislead others. no matter the mechanism; be it by omission, direct deceit, or the like. i just can't stand it!!! tell me the fucking truth! don't lie to me! don't hide from me! don't play me or others against one another (yourself included)... ya know?!?!

i guess my short-coming is the fact that my personal governance deems everyone 200% trustworthy until they show me otherwise. but that only seems to get me knocked sideways most of the time. i HATE being blind-sided/sighted (??). i HATE it! i DON'T like being unprepared for things. i DON'T like loosing my footing. and i especially DON'T like it when folks know that about me and prey on the shit. while i live my life being accommodating and trying to find the good in folks and being so concerned with the well-being of others... don't push me.

holla back, "bitch"

p.s. i'm still groovin, y'all. don't worry.

"i don't talk about whippin' nobody's ass 'til the bridge."

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

I feel you...I can NOT stand a liar...that is the ONE thing that if someone asks me, "so what is you pet peeve? or what do you not want in a mate/friend/assoc?" that's the answer a liar...the one thing that has helped me is to look at things like this...believe half of what you see (things aren't always what they seem) and none of what you hear (question everything until folks prove otherwise)...the glasses isn't half full or empty...it just has water in it...

PROTECT YOUR HEART!!!! Always remember to protect your heart....give folks a chance but don't let them in too much...take your time...

Some people are going to be a liar no matter what, so just trust your instincts!

Unknown said...

if i never knew before, i'm learning now... caution is the virtue with me these days f**k patience (lol). thanks for the co-sign though. it's amazing how people just toss aside the notion of trust and honesty... handling it so hapharzardly. damn shame :\