Thursday, August 24, 2006

i like/love...

hugs from behind coupled with soft neck kisses
edy's cookie dough ice cream
watching my mom-mom hand dance to "jimmy mack" with my uncle
a gentle hand on my knee when we're riding in the car
stilettos... stilettos... and more stilettos (lol)
when my little sister calls me to shoot the shit
when my little brother acts like he doesn't care that i've come home to visit
jane monheit (that white girl can blow)
when a man is a man and takes care of his (or someone else's) kids
women
occasional solitude
other pisces
(admittedly) compliments... even though they make me uncomfortable. weird right?

macaroni and cheese
unconditional love
my new mac (uber cute)
the scent behind your partner's ear
spooning
conscious hip-hop
rosa passos
(omg) surprises!!!!!
(to be continued)

in other news... one of my best friends is initiating an artistic movement y'all! and..... she's asked me to be a part of the executive counsel (so to speak). talk about humbled, honored, and flattered all in one! i'll keep you posted about said movement as more details unfold. but, rest assured, i'm mad excited. "boosted" even (for my pg heads). she's gonna absolutely hate me for putting her on blast but f-it... she can't beat me! okay, maybe she can but still... i'm grown and imma do it anyway. PLUS, i just happen to think she's brilliant... check her out!

No comments: