Friday, August 25, 2006

oddest thing

lately, i've been waking up at obscene hours in the morning. i'll be in a nice, deep sleep... i'll rollover to adjust... and BAM... the thoughts start plowing through my head and they just won't freakin quit! i mean i'm wide awake thinking about all the drama & chaos that consumes me these days. i'm stressin' about work and home and occasionally random thoughts make their way into the mix. anyhow, i'm up for hours on end and that shit is a major blower when you have to get up at 6 am for work! it's been going on for like two weeks... saturdays and sundays too! one morning this past week i was so wide awake that i friggin blogged at 6:02 am! wtf?!?!? maybe this is an overshare and a half but i have a fool proof way to get some quick shut eye when all else fails ;P lol...

while i complain about the idle time, it does serve as a good time to reflect uninterrupted. i usually do A LOT of reflecting in my car to, fro', and about. but my road rage is outta control and all it takes is for one asshole to piss me off and the reflection period goes out the window and i'm blown for the remainder of the commute. but early morning reflection is therapy at times. just two days ago i realized how rare it is that i tell those really important people in my life how much they mean to me. wednesday morning's installment won my aunt lynn a 5 am email gushing about how unbelievably awesome i think she is. i mean, i'm in the dark, crust in my eyes, breath stankin' typing a mushy email to her thanking her for being in my life. it was peace.

so, everybody watch out... if you suddenly get random correspondence (be it email, text, voice message, or straight up phone call) at 4 am in the near future... let this serve as your warning :\ at least you'll understand why and just MAYBE you won't curse me the hell out! (lol)


mwah!

No comments: